Terms & Conditions
1. This website is managed by the Greater Bendigo City Council ABN 74 149 638 164 (City) of 195-229 Lyttleton Tce, Bendigo VIC 3550.
2. This document sets out the Terms and Conditions (Terms) on which you may use, download, or link to the Inclusive Towns website and utilise the content made available to you on this website.
3. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the City. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
4. If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms will continue in full force.
5. We may revise these Terms from time to time.
6. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 5434 6000 if you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms.
7. The material on this website is general in nature and is purely published for reference purposes alone. This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgment and carefully evaluate the material on this website.
8. The City does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any material contained on this website.
Risks you assume by accessing this website
9. By accessing this website, you will assume all risks associated with the use of this website and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any corruption, virus or failed transmission relating to your computer, software or data downloaded or activated via this or an external website and/or its contents.
10. You acknowledge that access to this website may not be continuous or uninterrupted at all times, and may be interfered with by factors or circumstances outside of our control.
11. Any links we provide to other internet sites are solely for your convenience and do not constitute ownership or an endorsement by the City of the organisation, products or services.
12. We take reasonable care in this website to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in or security of those websites or the availability of those websites. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or content of any material contained on any of these linked internet sites. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit.
13. Any views and recommendations of third parties included on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of Inclusive Towns or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
14. This website contains trade marks and names of businesses. The use of those trade marks and names is with the permission of the owners.
15. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
Personal information and privacy
16. In order to use parts of this website, we may require you to provide us with personal information, such as your name and email address and phone number. If you do not provide us with this information, you may not be able to request additional information about out services using our Online Enquiries and Feedback form.